The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
No.14 Xiyuan Road, Xingqiao Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
Introduction of PT-Belt-Type side-entry mixer：
Use of flue gas desulfurization: mainly prevent the solids setting from the slurry tank and ensure that the slurry can be transported uniformly to the next process. Strengthen the diffusion of oxidized air, also promote the oxidation of calcium sulfite, the growth of gypsum crystal and the dissolution of limestone. Using this equipment has many advantages, such as small investment, convenient operation, high efficiency, low power consumption, low static electricity generated in medium and guarantee product quality.
This type of mixer also can be used for wastewater treatment and paper-making industry.
What should you pay attention to when designing the side-in agitator?
1. Determine the purpose of mixing the side-in type agitator: If liquid-liquid mixing, solid-liquid suspension, gas-liquid or liquid-liquid dispersion is carried out, whether it is necessary to achieve heat transfer, absorption, extraction, dissolution, crystallization, etc. The type of stirring paddle is selected according to the process characteristics.
2. Calculate the power of the mixing operation: the movement required when the mixing process is carried out.
The calculation of the power level is complicated, and is related to the tank diameter, the slurry diameter, the blade width, the angle, the number of layers, the viscosity, the number of baffles, and the size of the baffle.
3. Select the motor power of the side-in type agitator: the calculated value after the efficiency should be greater than or equal to 1.5 times the stirring operation power.
4. Determination of the minimum number of agitated rotations on the street: This number of revolutions is the minimum number of revolutions for the purpose of mixing rather than the critical number of revolutions of the agitator shaft.
5. According to the power selection and check the stiffness and strength of the mixing shaft and paddle.
6. When using the speed reducer, the use factor of the reducer and the load carrying capacity of the reducer should also be considered.
7. For the slender shaft, consider adding support, middle or bottom support.
8, also consider the installation method (top entry or bottom entry or side entry), this is determined first.
9, design support.
10. The side-in type agitator is sealed (filler or machine seal).